Hello from Whashington State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Whashington State

I have been looking for a CNG car for a while, thought I wouiuld have to buy one out of state and then have a great adventure driving it home trying to link up CNG stations.

Turns out I found one in-state, a 2000 Chevy Cavalier that was a Seattle City Light fleet car, low miles; score.

I buy into the T Boone Pickens Plan, I don't get why it's not popular. The curnent adminstration isn't interested in it? Why.

Anyway going to do my part with my little Cavalier.

Brian

Re: Hello from Whashington State

Congratulations on your new car . You should find the Cavalier to be a good, dependable CNG vehicle. There is a lot of information on this site about your car and looking at some of the old threads about Cavaliers should give you insight into some of the common issues that might arise during your ownership of the car. So feel free to post anything from praise to problem with your CNG experience and welcome to CNG chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian1 View Post
      I buy into the T Boone Pickens Plan, I don't get why it's not popular. The curnent adminstration isn't interested in it? Why.
      Check out the Pickens Plan elements which have been incorporated into new legislation introduced in the Senate:
      http://cngchat.com/forum/showthread....untability-Act

Comment

Lucky find for you - welcome to the community of believers! And you are fortunate that public fueling stations are available.
        When the time comes for service needs, you might contact World CNG in Kent. They do CNG conversions & service on cars, trucks and vans and more.
        I believe they are the only CNG shop resource in the Pacific NW.
        Happy trails...
        '13 Chev Silverado 2500 Ext Cab Factory Bi-Fuel
        '08 Green Tea Metallic GX
        FMQ-2-36 Fueler

Comment

Thank-you for the information!

Comment

I stumbled on to World CNG a couple months ago going to a campground. They seem to be a sharp bunch and have good fabricator in the shop.

Larrycng (Birch Bay, Wa)

Comment

Recently moved from the Seattle area to Utah.

I also just got back from a visit there. All the fills I got were really good (4000 psi+), at South Park, Bellevue, and Everett.
              2002 Cavalier
              2003 Cavalier
              2004 Cavalier

Comment

Working...
              X