Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Lagrange,Illinois!

Hi All,
    I thought it was about time to join the group. I am driving a 2008 Civic GX and enjoying this CNG Adventure. We have only one site in the Chicago area where the public can buy CNG, so I appreciate all the practical knowledge and good sense made available on this forum.
    Thanks,
    Dave

Re: Greetings from Lagrange,Illinois!

DaveK I work in Countryside but live in North Aurora, I am hoping to start a public fueling station in North Aurora through the Small Business Administration.

Comment

You might want to get acquainted with our member cngpizza
      http://cngchat.com/forum/member.php?4708-cngpizza

He runs his Chicago-area delivery trucks out of a private CNG station
      http://www.pr.com/press-release/241551

Comment

John, I really appreciate your site. I want to open an Alternate Fuels Truck Stop. I live in Illinois so Bio-Diesel and Ethanol are major initiatives in the market. By offering a variety of fuel sources I hope to have a more competitve service. I will also have a Bi-Fuel conversion franchise at the Truck Stop and offer Mobile Fueling for fleets and those who can't make it into a public fuel station. This country is so close to adoption of CNG as a transport fuel, and the general public would suffer so much during a supply interuption or massive price increase for gas/diesel that it is in the national security interst to have a setting where CNG transport service can be readily available. I think I know a perfect site to house the Truck Stop but really could just use some support for my idea right now. I am looking at an outfit from Argentina for the conversions. I am not looking to get rich quick, or at all, but looking to make a difference in this effort and grab the ball and run with it for awhile. Any advise for a dreamer like me?

Comment

Working...
        X