Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello, I am Stafanie and I purchased a Honda NGV Civic in aug 2009- it has been a trying time . . :-(
    The dealer assured me I could get the Fuelmaker Phill station, and in fact checked it out with Honda . . .all was good- he would araange the purchase . . . after purchasing vehicle and MANY phone calls- to American Honda- where each blamed the other- we find out fuelmaker is out of business and (supposedly) Honda never told the dealer. So here I am now . .
    I purchased a used Phill off eBay in Oct. Have spent months going thru the approval process- install process and the day before it's complete the car is stolen out of my garage . . .
    Now, not knowing about this site- I hired a local plumbing contractor who installed it- but we were unable to test because where do we get the test kit?
    Vehicle recovered by PD after 3 weeks- returned to use- attached Phill . . .finally will be able to fuel at home!]
    Alas it shuts down saying "leak!"
    We drive 200 miles per day and currently have to fill the car 2x a day- more than I ever wanted.
    So . . the plumber is back . . . and found the leak now just needs to figure out how to replace the "O" ring inside the breakaway.

I can't find the "download" section and any help would be appreciated ! Thank you for listening to my whining

Re: Hello

Actually I'm Stefanie

Comment

Re: Hello

Sorry you had such a tough time. I have a Fuelmaker test kit and also a Programmer. On the o-ring I'm not sure of the specifications but I could take mine out and try to match it for you. On the other hand I don't know if they used the same breakaway device on all Phills or not, so that method might not work.
      02 GX
      01 GX
      03 Crown Vic
      06 GX
      Home Fueler

Comment

Working...
      X