I'm new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new here

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, and i really wanted to improve the use of cng in my country, Indonesia, because there are not much vehicle with gas in my country. (Sorry if my English is bad)

Re: I'm new here

Welcome, and Good Luck! You can find a lot of useful information here by searching the previous posts.
    Chuck J

Who wants to see another 8th Gen Civic, anyway?
    Addicted to Unique Rides

Comment

Im New here to I have question I have a fuelmaker FMQ-2-36 and need to find someone to repair the board

Comment

Hi. I am new. I have 2 CNG tanks to sell, located in Kalamazoo Michigan. I have them posted on Craig's List in Kalamazoo. Someone in south east Ohio wants them, but I think shipping could be a problem. I know they came off of a natural gas bus, because there are labels on them, and I googled the information from the labels. I don't know if they are empty or full. I prefer to sell to someone local who could come get them. As I put in my biography, I am a widow of a tinkerer. I am asking $25, maybe too low? okay to email me. [email protected]

Comment

Hi Emily and welcome to CNG Chat.
          Depending on what the "Do Not Use After" date is will determine the value of the tanks. Please look at the label on the tank and post the following information:
          "Do Not use after" date
          Month and year of manufacturer (mm/yy format)
          Tank type ( NGV2-?? {type I, type 2, type3 or type 4)
          tank manufacturer.
          This information will help determine what thay are worth. For instance, if the tanks were manufacturered in July of 2000 (5 years of use remaining), they could $200 to $400 or more. Type 4 is worth more than a Type 1

As for the question of containing Gas, you should have some who is qualified check them and vent them as necessary. check with CSA-America.com and check for cng cylinder or fuel system inspectors in your area. They can help you with that situation. They need to be vented or be empty before they are shipped.

Hope this helps

Larrycng

Comment

Can't find an inspector. Got to a toll free number from CSA-America.com but not to a live person, and couldn't search their web site. Emily

Comment

Sorry Emily, try this. http://peoplesearch.csa-america.org/default.asp
              This should bring up the inspector search page. On the right select "fuel system inspector" from the menu
              On the selection column, below the name information, put in "USA" from the selection menu and go just below to the state/provence menu and choose michigan. (It was working a little slow and few minutes ago) Then hit search
              There are 5 inspectors in michigan: 1 in Dearborn, 3 in Owasso, and 1 in Holland
              There is contact info of each one

Hope this helps

Larry

Comment

Working...
              X