• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• afvman
    replied
    Re: CNG in Pennsylvania

Hello cnginpa,

I'm afvman in Ohio...

You're fortunate to live in an area rich in natural gas resources. Having spent ten years in West Virginia teaching alternative fuels I have dealt with both state agencies. PA is way ahead of whoever's in 2nd place in terms of NGV incentives. Check your Department of Environmental Protection: http://www.dep.state.pa.us/grantscen...anprograms.asp for more info.

I've also worked with the National Energy Technology Laboratory in Pittsburgh doing CNG cylinder inspections so...if there's anything we can do to help.

Best regards,

afvman/Bill

Leave a comment:

• cnginpa
    started a topic CNG in Pennsylvania

CNG in Pennsylvania

Hello fellow CNG'ers...

I have been following this website for a few months now and finally decided to set up an account. I have recently purchased my first natural gas vehicle (2002 Chevy Silverado bi-fuel) and I absolutley love it. My family has been in the gas business for awhile and we have approximatley 10-12 CNG (bi-fuel) vehicles in our fleet.

Pennsylvania has recently seen a gold rush in Natural Gas with the discovery and extraction of gas from the Marcellus Shale Formation. My goal is to lobby legislators and business owners in Pennsylvania to embrace CNG so we can end our dependence on foreign oil and create more jobs in Pennsylvania.
Working...
X