Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone! New here.

Hello everyone!
    My name is Smith and I am new on this forum. I have one CNG car. It's my pleasure to join with this community and I hope I'll learn something here abut CNG. To make friends, Listening music, playing games and watching movies are my hobbies.I like also video games and the Internet.

Re: Hello everyone! New here.

Hello Smith,

I as well as new on the forum. So new in fact, that I can't figure out how to post a new thread to introduce myself. I hope I'm not doing this in the wrong place. Anyhow, I'm a college student who recently picked up a ngv to save some cash and get in on the tax credit while it's still available. I have a 98 civic gx that has 40,000 miles and runs great. Have some questions about it but I guess that will have to wait! Appreciate all the expertise on the forums and look forward to participating.

-Trevor

Comment

Welcome, sir!

Glad to hear you've gotten in on the CNG fun! CNG is great for college students (and all of us post-college poor folk!) I can't believe you found a '98 with so few miles...congrats! Anyway, stick around, join in on the chats and discussions, and you'll be a CNG wizard in no time. There's a bunch of smart people on here to answer any questions. I've been poking around on the forum for about two years, and finally decided a few months back to finally man up and join. Happy posting

Comment

Welcome all
        To prevent forum spammers from showing up here, we require you to participate in the community with constructive comments on existing threads for a (very short) while. This policy has almost completely eliminated spam

Comment

Working...
        X