new member and owner of a 98 civic gx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member and owner of a 98 civic gx

just wanted to say hello to everyone. im new to cng and have been reading up on the forums over the past few days since owning my gx.
    all i can say is its funny how excited i can be over an old commuter but the fact that im saving 50% on fueling and have carpool access warrants it.
    its amazing how few know about these cars and going 2 months back i never noticed these cars.
    glad to be here
    98 civic gx - the hov lane runner
    97 supercharged mustang - 440rwhp gas hog
    02 pathfinder

Re: new member and owner of a 98 civic gx

Welcome to the cngchat and the CNG club. Isn't it funny how it can be enjoyable to go to fill up your car and how most people you see there seem to be in a good mood?
    www.CNGUtah.com

Comment

Re: new member and owner of a 98 civic gx

Originally posted by venomous99 View Post
      all i can say is its funny how excited i can be over an old commuter but the fact that im saving 50% on fueling and have carpool access warrants it.
      its amazing how few know about these cars and going 2 months back i never noticed these cars.
      glad to be here
      I know what you mean. Once you know the benefits of commuting in the Bay Area using a dedicated CNG vehicle, getting one is a no-brainer. Given the choice of sitting in traffic in a high end gasoline-powered car vs. cruising in the HOV lane in a 12-year-old dedicated CNG F250 which you can fill up at home for half the fuel cost, I'll take the F250. At least until the tanks expire.
      Patent Counsel
      '04 F150 Dedicated
      '11 Civic GX
      '11 BMW ActiveE
      FMQ2-36
      FM4

Comment

Working...
      X