New from BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from BC

Hi everyone! I have been reading these forums for a little while, now i figure i should become part of the community.

I own a 1999 Ford F250 dedicated cng.

Re: New from BC

Welcome to the Chat.
    Always good to have another neighbor to the North's point of view.
    Your Friendly Nazi Squirrel Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by f2-fiddy View Post
      Hi everyone! I have been reading these forums for a little while, now i figure i should become part of the community.

I own a 1999 Ford F250 dedicated cng.
      Hi f2-fiddy:

Great Name

Welcome to CNG Chat.

I am also in the Metro Vancouver area, and I have been a part of this great community since February 2008. I have been driving a bi-fuel (Gasoline/CNG) vehicle since 1996.

I have sent many letters to Minister of Environment (Barry Penner) on the environmental benefits of using CNG as a transportation fuel. Please click on the Link, below :

http://www.cngchat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=23375

Let us all do what we can to promote this clean burning fuel.

Again, welcome

Stu Man

Comment

Thank you very much for the welcome.

I just recently purchased my CNG vehicle so i am fairly new to the cng-scene. I greatly appreciate links so that i may become more involved, as there seems to be a lot of room to improve natural gas service to individual drivers (like more stations or more NGVs to buy).

I look forward to fighting the good fight in B.C.

Comment

I greatly appreciate links so that i may become more involved, as there seems to be a lot of room to improve natural gas service to individual drivers (like more stations or more NGVs to buy).
          Now that's an understatement!
          Your Friendly Nazi Squirrel Administrator

Comment

Delighted by your presents, fiddy....Now let the gas rip...

Comment

I just recently purchased my CNG vehicle so i am fairly new to the cng-scene. I greatly appreciate links so that i may become more involved, as there seems to be a lot of room to improve natural gas service to individual drivers (like more stations or more NGVs to buy).

I look forward to fighting the good fight in B.C.
              Fiddy :

Just to make sure that you know about another Great WEB Site. www.cngprices.com .

If you enter "Vancouver,BC" in the Change location to box, in the upper Left, you'll be able to see all the Public CNG Stations in the Metro Vancouver Area. Don't forget, there is a good filling Station in Hope, for any minor trips to the Interior of B.C.

I have also made many road trips to the Seattle Area, as well. There are good stations in Everett, Bellevue, Seattle, and Lakewood.

Happy CNGing

Stu Man

Comment

Thank you Stu Man that site is extremely useful. It is through cngprices I came upon these forums actually. However, i dont really like to use it to plot my trips because i usually only turn around when im at a half tank. The as the crow flies measuring throws me off, so i take the listed gas stations along my path and put them into google maps as destinations and then one more for wherever i want to go or half of my vehicles range.

What psi do the pumps in Bellevue(or around there) operate at?

Comment

Thank you Stu Man that site is extremely useful. It is through cngprices I came upon these forums actually. However, i dont really like to use it to plot my trips because i usually only turn around when im at a half tank. The as the crow flies measuring throws me off, so i take the listed gas stations along my path and put them into google maps as destinations and then one more for wherever i want to go or half of my vehicles range.

What psi do the pumps in Bellevue(or around there) operate at?
                  Hi f2-fiddy :

Sounds like you got things under control with the google thang.

The Everett Clean Energy site has 1 3000psi and 1 3600psi
                  The Bellevue Clean Energy site has 1 3000psi and 1 3600psi
                  The Seattle Clean N Green site has 1 3000psi and 3 3600psi (low prices)
                  The Seattle Clean Energy site has 2 3000psi and 4 3600psi (huge station)
                  The Lakewood Clean Energy site has 1 3000psi and 1 3600psi

The Hillsboro, Oregon site has 1 3000psi and 1 3600psi

Road Trip !
                  The Everett station is at Exit 193, 8.7 miles past Exit 200, where I drop the Mrs. off at the Strip Malls

Later
                  Stu Man

Comment

Thanks so much Stu Man, I cant wait to go on a roadtrip now, maybe even a gas station sight seeing trip is in order :P(considering ive never seen more than one pump per station). I'm very excited for my next trip to the States.
                    Now however, i am off to Stave lake to do some 4 wheelin, have a great weekend everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X