Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello: James Bertok from Downs Energy

Hello,
    My name is James Bertok and I am the Systems Administrator for Downs Energy based in Corona, CA. I also help take care of the new LNG/CNG station we have at 27985 Diaz Road in Temecula.
    Over the past few months, since the Grand Opening, we've been working out the bugs with the station through the contractor. We, as a company, are new to this market and we've come to find out that having some issues to overcome with startup is not uncommon.
    The type of station we have here manufactures CNG onsite by compressing and vaporizing cyrogenically stored LNG. There is a high pressure pump that comes on and fills three high-pressure tanks that feed the Greenfield CNG dispenser. The version of the dispenser that we have has both 3000psi and 3600psi fills, one of each.
    Right now the biggest problem seems to be the tank pressures for the CNG storage. Low pressures are preventing the Greenfield dispenser from completely filling vehicles. I am working with the contractor on getting those changed.

I will try to respond to questions and post updates about the station. Patty is unfortunately no longer with the Company, so I'll try to pick up where she left. We all miss her!

Thank you,
    -James Bertok
    Systems Administrator
    DOWNS ENERGY

Re: Hello: James Bertok from Downs Energy

Welcome James,
    Glad to have you aboard.
    Good Luck with the shakedown of your new station. Bug fixing and damage control on a new station are always a good learning experience for the uninitiated.
    Your Friendly Nazi Squirrel Administrator

Comment

Hello James,
      Thanks for the free fillup at the grand opening, but it was not a complete fill. Good luck getting the pumps running at full pressure. When can we use the pump with our Visa/MC cards?
      BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Originally posted by jetboatjohnny View Post
        Hello James,
        Thanks for the free fillup at the grand opening, but it was not a complete fill. Good luck getting the pumps running at full pressure. When can we use the pump with our Visa/MC cards?
        Hello,
        I'm working with the vendor of the software that runs the site right now to accept credit cards.
        The new software module will be able to process:
        - Voyager
        - Wright Express
        - VISA
        - MasterCard
        The change order has been submitted and authorized, I am waiting back for a beta version to do some testing. It's hard to say when it will be up and running, soon I think. In fact, I think I'll send some email tomorrow morning and inquire...

-James

Comment

Working...
        X