New Honda GX owner - Okla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Honda GX owner - Okla

We are taking delivery of a 2009 Silver Honda GX this afternoon.
    David
    2012 Cool Mist Nat Gas Civic w/ navi

Re: New Honda GX owner - Okla

Congratulations. I am certain you will enjoy the benefits of this ride. I am currently driving our 5th one.

Comment

Congrats on your GX. We have a 09 Silver also, and we love it!!!

Comment

Congratulations, we have had our 2000 for one week. I actually look forward to filling up. LOL

Comment

I join the cheer of congratulations. I am also the new owner of a 2001 Honda GX. I had a great first week of driving!!

Comment

I have had a 1999 GX since new, and have loved it. Still, because I use it for my commute and go for gas about two times a week, I found it very helpful to know which station had the best pressure, and which was closest to my workwhen I needed it to be full before driving further to my preferred pump. Enjoy your new baby.

Comment

Congrats new Honda GX owner in Edmond, OK . . . life couldn't get much better than a new CNG vehicle and nearly new public cng pump!!

Best of wishes to you, and tell everyone across the country that you're driving for like 4 cents a mile in SULEV (super low emission vehicle)!!!! With liquid petrol nearing $3 a gallon, those run-a-way Prius owners can't touch the price-per-mile that we enjoy in Oklahoma.

Go CNG . . . all across the USA !!

Comment

I'm the new Honda GX driver in Edmond. After about 8 months and 8,500 miles, we have averaged 34 mp/gge(city & some highway). Here are some cost facts:

Average price of CNG = $1.28/gge

Average CNG cost per mile = 3.81 cents per mile

Couldn't be any happier with gas approaching $3.00/gallon in Oklahoma

Just filed my 2009 tax returns and claimed over $7,000 of Federal & Okla tax credits.

Now we just need On-Cue to install a CNG pump in Edmond. Luckily I have not had to call for a tow truck due to running out of CNG.
                David
                2012 Cool Mist Nat Gas Civic w/ navi

Comment

Working...
                X