Hello! CNG in Boston. advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! CNG in Boston. advice please

There seem to be a lot of CNG stations around the Boston area. Owned by AVSG anyone here familiar with this company?
    I'm starting a eco-friendly rental company and CNG vehicles would tie perfectly into my business model and marketing campaign. With so many fill locations in Massachusetts it seems doable. Who can recommend a used delivery truck van dedicated or bifuel? I've seen some Dodge Van 3500's and Chevy Vans on Ebay and GSA auctions.
    Any advice would be brilliant!
    http://www.lifetotes.com

Re: Hello! CNG in Boston. advice please

Welcome to CNGchat!
    Try giving Larry Order a call at AVSG as he is well-connected with the CNG scene there: 617-999-3399

Let him know John at CNGchat sent you

Comment

An Eco-Friendly car rental company at LAX just couldn't make it renting GXs. They finally made the switch to all Priuses, which give people the good feeling they're looking for without any sacrifices (such as searching for stations, short range, and having to learn how to fill the car). People also instantly recognize the Prius body as eco-friendly. To most people, a Civic is just a Civic.
      02 GX
      01 GX
      03 Crown Vic
      06 GX
      Home Fueler

Comment

Green Rentals,
        Dont be discouraged by negative posts, CNG is a great fuel for your delivery van rentals. CNG vehicles run so much cleaner than gasoline vehicles and will save you a lot of money on maintenence and fuel costs. Gasoline prices are already rising as the economy is bouncing back. There is a company here in Southern CA that is thriving doing deliveries in dedicated Ford vans, I have seen them at the Anaheim station a couple of times.
        Welcome to the chat and keep us posted on your business!
        Last edited by jetboatjohnny; 06-01-2009, 11:51 PM.
        BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Thanks John, I'll give Larry a call.

Johnny,
          Any idea where this company aquired these dedicated Ford delivery vans? I'd like to avoid buying a gas one and converting it. Much rather purchase one already a CNG vehicle. Do you know the name of the company?
          http://www.lifetotes.com

Comment

PM CNGHAL I think they just bought some vans and want to sell some.
            Last edited by ccgas; 06-02-2009, 04:32 PM. Reason: spelling always

Comment

I'm sorry I cant remember the name of the delivery company, I did get a flyer from them and passed it on to my former employers. Keep searching the net and try to keep up with the auctions.
              BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Working...
              X