proud father of a civic gx in Belmont Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proud father of a civic gx in Belmont Shore

hello out there world.... I am happy as I have ever been when purchasing a new car. I have filled once successfully and once not. But I am not deterred.

Re: proud father of a civic gx in Belmont Shore

hahaha congrats on the new purchase!!

i'll cya in the carpool lanes lookout for a white 09 with an asian guy in it.

btw, when u say unsuccessful fill, what do you mean? was the station broken?

Comment

Hey, get outta my way on the 110 north carpool lane!

I went to a station in Sandiego and had a problem. The filling process started and stopped abruptly and would not begin again. An attendant tried to help but no-go. I reported it to the station and Pearson fuels, the proprietor. It was on El Cajon Blvd in San diego.

thanks see you in the diamond lane (in about a month)

Comment

Congrats on your GX! Father? you sound like a pet parent LOL.
        Last person that reported getting stickers on here was lucky and got them in around two weeks. Figure on about 3 weeks for your plates, and maybe a few more for the stickers. I sent my reg1000 a week ago, so hopefully will get mine soon!
        BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Originally posted by caindo View Post
          Hey, get outta my way on the 110 north carpool lane!

I went to a station in Sandiego and had a problem. The filling process started and stopped abruptly and would not begin again. An attendant tried to help but no-go. I reported it to the station and Pearson fuels, the proprietor. It was on El Cajon Blvd in San diego.

thanks see you in the diamond lane (in about a month)
          I've had that happened a couple of times too, but I just restart the whole process of filling up and it filled it up fine. What I found out is that you CAN'T lift the fuel LEVER before the credit card is authorized.

Comment

Working...
          X