greetings from North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings from North Carolina

I just joined the forum. I bought a 2009 GX in early December and imagine that I am one of very few (if not the only) retail CNG users in Charlotte NC. There are only two public CNG stations near me but one is on my way to work and the other is on my wife's so at least they are convenient. We also have two other vehicles (gasoline) therefore I use the GX mostly as a commuter. I have visited this forum frequently for the last few months but decided to join. It seems like most of the members of the forum are on the west coast so I wanted to make sure the east coast got some representation as well. I look forward to commenting on CNG topics.

Jimmy

Re: greetings from North Carolina

Originally posted by Tarheeltrain View Post
    I just joined the forum. I bought a 2009 GX in early December and imagine that I am one of very few (if not the only) retail CNG users in Charlotte NC. There are only two public CNG stations near me but one is on my way to work and the other is on my wife's so at least they are convenient. We also have two other vehicles (gasoline) therefore I use the GX mostly as a commuter. I have visited this forum frequently for the last few months but decided to join. It seems like most of the members of the forum are on the west coast so I wanted to make sure the east coast got some representation as well. I look forward to commenting on CNG topics.

Jimmy
    I hear you on the west coast thing Jimmy, it gets pretty lonely here on the right coast.
    Matt from NY

Comment

Now you just need to install that station in your driveway. Welcome!
      02 GX
      01 GX
      03 Crown Vic
      06 GX
      Home Fueler

Comment

Who was your dealer on the GX?

Comment

Dear TarHeel,

Have you checked the folks in Asheville? TransEco Energy is very active in your area. See: http://www.transecoenergy.com

They just certified the 2008-09 Ford Focus bi-fuel!

Give them a call.

afvman/Bill

Comment

Originally posted by rgliedt View Post
            Who was your dealer on the GX?
            Hendrick Honda in Charlotte NC

Comment

Does anybody know how to update the prices on the cng prices map. Some of the prices are really old in North Carolina and I could update some of the stations near me but don't know how.

Thanks!

Comment

Just click on the price a window will come up and you can enter the new price.
                BLUE 09 GX

Comment

As of December 09, I am also a new owner of a 09 Civic GX. I live in B'ham, AL. Currently there is only one public cng refueling station in B'ham. This website has also given me some helpful info about cng and the GX. Does anyone know of any public cng stations in any Tennessee or Mississippi?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Tarheeltrain View Post

Jimmy
                    How easy are these stations to use, hours and credit card? I live only a few miles away from PSNC and work about 15min from Piedmont. I am serisouly considering purchasing a cng cavalier this summer.
                    Eric
                    GM World Class, F1 Cert
                    05 Crew cab 4X4 Silverado LS
                    03 Cavalier
                    01 Cavalier (sold)

Comment

I am driving through NC in May and will fill up in Charlotte, but its over a weekend and I need to find some additioanl stops in the state that are open as I make my way east and eventually to Norfolk, VA. The stations in Lexington, Hillborough and Raleigh all seem to be only open M-F. Does anybody have any recs for stations open to the public in that area? You can email me at [email protected] Thanks! I am blogging my CNG road trip at www dot greenamericanroadtrip dot com

Comment

Working...
                      X