1998 ford countour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 ford countour

i just got a 1998 ford countour bifule and it will not work on cng the green light comes on for 5 sec. when you turn on the key all the dash lights flash on and off it runs fine on gas any ideas

Re: 1998 ford countour

With the Contours it really could be a couple of things, but if we were in Vegas my money is on the compuvalve. Rarely if ever does the hi reg or tank valve go bad. Worth a try, check the CNG filter may be clogged.
    sigpichttp://WWW.CNGMOTORS.COM
    SAVE TIME. SAVE MONEY. SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT.

2003 Hummer H2 bi-fuel
    2000 GMC Yukon XL bi-fuel
    1999 International 4700 dual-fuel
    2007 Chevy Avalanche bi-fuel

FMQ2-36 Fuelmaker w/ 24 GGE cascade

Comment

Lindy,

Several folks have had some succces with compuvalve issues, but it is a crapshoot. If you are in Utah send me a pm and I mught be able to help you get with some folks who have had some luck.

Comment

I tryed to pm you yes Iam in utah got the car in tremonton let me know where to take it thanks

Comment

I just got a friend request. I work in Tremonton so we should be able to get together. See your pm folder

Comment

I just bought a 97 Ford Contour bifuel with "No go on NG"
            What is the compu valve and where do I find it? Where do I find trouble shooting guide, and parts? I run a Saab/Subaru shop, so am competent to fix it if I can get some guidance.

Comment

the compuvalve is under the car by motor iam taking mine off to clean it i hope this works i herd it is ez to clean with alcohol good luck with yours

Comment

Working...
              X