new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new car

MY NEXT CAR WILL BE CNG CAR! SOON AS THERE ARE CONVENIENT STATIONS FOR FILL UP.
    NL

Re: new car

Start looking now, CNG cars are getting harder to buy and cost premium. They are not making more new ones, so the longer you wait, the harder they are to come by.

I thing CNG is an awesome fuel. Engine runs cleaner, lasts longer, you can extend oil change intervals. No smelly gasoline, no dirty engine oil. Clean power all the way. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Techie View Post
      Start looking now, CNG cars are getting harder to buy and cost premium. They are not making more new ones, so the longer you wait, the harder they are to come by.

(snip)
      Huh?

Honda makes brand new CNG Civic GX's.

Bill

Comment

yes, but they would have to be ordered and that takes a while

Comment

Originally posted by Techie View Post
          yes, but they would have to be ordered and that takes a while
          Supply and Demand... GXs are available from the dealers that sell them and there isn't any "special order" required. There aren't any on the lots now and I expect there won't be too many '09s available when they come out later this year.
          So I guess you really do need to "order one" by getting on a waiting list at your local GX dealership
          2008 GX (extended range, trunkless version)
          Polished Metal Metallic 2012 Civic Natural Gas
          Fuelmaker FMQ-2-36 (since 2001)
          Previously owned: 2000 GX (11 years), 1995 Bi-fuel Sonoma, 2000 Bifuel Tahoe, 2000 Bi-fuel F150

Comment

Working...
          X