Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me how to reed the blinking lights on my 2011 impco bi-fuel system ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell me how to reed the blinking lights on my 2011 impco bi-fuel system ?

2013 chevy 5.3 ex state truck with the impco add on system , truck started running poorly then i noticed a burning smell ended up with a burnt up fuel pump simulator and the truck wouldn't run at all replaced the simulator and truck will run on gas only . cng tank is 3/4 full but the indicator isn't reading correctly one green tank light blinking along with the top system light red and blinking ? Witch way to go from here ?? any help would be appreciated

I see you are in Oklahoma. The system was probably installed by Carter Chevrolet in Okarche. You may want to give them a call. Another installer was Tulsa Gas Technologies.

IMPCO has been bought and sold a couple of times, but a call to their support team might also provide you with help:
    https://impcotechnologies.com/contact-us

Let us know how you get along.

Comment

you might call jerry at nash fuel in ky they also on ebay as a impco dealer good prices for impco part and real smart on old impco vacuum systems have never tried him on electronic but cant hurt to give him a call 859 881 0509 good luck

Comment

The top light when it is red means the CNG system is off, and the vehicle is running on gasoline. The single green light indicates that there is fuel present in the CNG tank.
        Press the button in the center while the truck is running on gasoline and, if the system is working and the engine is properly warmed up, it should transition to CNG as indicated by the top light changing from red to 'yellow' (green and red) to solid green.
        I have the same sytem in my F150.

Comment

I have the original IMPCO manual. I can make copies or create jpegs on request.

Comment

Working...
          X