Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling issues!

Hi,
    Sorry if this has been coven many a time. But I have an issue with filling my car with Cng. I plug the pump in correctly, but the pump automatically stops after a few cent have gone in.. Once I disconnect the pump from the cars filling valve, the filling valve on the car releases all the gas that has gone in. I'm suspecting a blocked valve? Anyone know of a previous thread that covers the same issue.

Many thanks in advance!

Check to see if your inlet receptacle has a metal mesh screen. (when looking in the tip. If so, the screen is plugged. Not sure if it is legal but you can remove the mesh with the tip of a screw. Be careful not to scratch the metal of the receptacle, valve ball or damage the oring.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I cannot see a metal mesh. Looking into the inlet receptacle, it looks as if your looking down a mini step drill bit, with a ball on the top. I believe the fitting is a WEH ngv1 or very similar.

Comment

the little ball may be stuck try tapping it with a BRASS pin and small hammer just tap lightly also check main emg shut off valve under car

Comment

Maybe there is a clogged check valve between the fill connector and tank?

Comment

It can also be failed electronic valves. Someone would need to see if there is power at the tank valves.

Comment

Hi! Just picked my car up from the garage.. Check valve and valve solenoid both broken. €600 later :/ and everything works perfectly.

Comment

Thanks for all the help

Comment

Working...
                X