Hello From Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Utah

Hi guys and gals just got me a 99 CNG contour..pretty happy other then trying to find parts for the CNG system is a JOKE!!!
    thought I would come on here and say hi I am from Lehi Utah..I love the price of the CNG....and hope to learn a lot about CNG's while I am here and I will add any info I find useful along the way.
    thanks Mark

BTW why cant I get a Avatar to load up??? am I not allowed a avatar??
    1999 CNG Ford Contour

Re: Hello From Utah

hello there mark,dave here,nice to meet ya. your in luck,my friends wife blew a rad hose on her 99 bi-fuel contour sport and baked the engine.looks like he is going to part it out,let me know what u need.have a good 1.dave.

Comment

Hey cousin, welcome. So when can we hire you to work on some cars for us?
      www.CNGUtah.com

Comment

Originally posted by CNG Utah - Derek View Post
        Hey cousin, welcome. So when can we hire you to work on some cars for us?
        I am learning fast!! so soon!! we are going to order some service manuals and see if that helps us find these space shuttle parts!!
        1999 CNG Ford Contour

Comment

Originally posted by 53 willys View Post
          BTW why cant I get a Avatar to load up??? am I not allowed a avatar??
          Hi Mark,
          We have custom avitars turned off here as the thought was they tend to take up a lot of space as you try to read down discussion threads. Here is an example:
          http://priuschat.com/forums/prius-ma...mile-club.html

If people feel strongly about allowing them we can revisit the policy.

Comment

Working...
          X