Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As seen on craigslist: Alternative Fuels Parts Business - $15000 (Oklahoma)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As seen on craigslist: Alternative Fuels Parts Business - $15000 (Oklahoma)

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/1502893779.html

You will receive proven strategies and programs to assist you in building a sound financial future.
    I greatly dislike misinformation and topical spin jobs. The reason I am posting this is because of the quoted sentence.

Exactly who's "proven strategies" are being duplicated? BAF? IMPCO? What quals as proven?

$15,000.00? Really? That much? For what?

Smells like an "entrepreneurial" experiment where someone gets a shake down ...

I would hate to offend anyone (except for some unnamed east cost yankees .. thats always fun), but does anyone know these guys at Alternative Fuels Training Outreach and Education?

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Re: As seen on craigslist: Alternative Fuels Parts Business - $15000 (Oklahoma)

Saw that add also, they are connect with some education, Alternative Fuels Training Outreach and Education. $1600.00 for a weeklong class, out in the Wild West. I think OCCC's program for $375.00 or John Cook at USPS sounds better.

Comment

cng oso et al,

I took a look at the ATOE website and prticularly the staff. It's certainly legit. I can vouch for a coupla' of the names, Nick Wagoner for instance. He's one of the good guys.

More training the better...and yes, it's a litttle pricey.

B/r,

afvman/Bill

Comment

Randy Lieber was one of the people involved in getting the Utah Highway Patrol to back off on their requirement that conversions be EPA certified to pass state inspection. I think he is connected to (the company name must be a banned word)as well.

Comment

Working...
        X