Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condolences to the fellow in Ogden whose car got trashed in the Big Lots parking lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condolences to the fellow in Ogden whose car got trashed in the Big Lots parking lot

A few nights ago, I watched some lady slowly and steadily crunch into the side of CNG Cavalier while making the worst attempt at parking I've ever seen. It happened in the parking area in front of BIG LOTS and SAVERS on Washington Blvd. in Ogden Utah.

She scraped along both the driver and rear doors of the cavalier and even broke the mirror! Then when her car wouldn't go any further (it got wedged in the wheel-well), she backed up without moving her steering wheel even a little, and did the whole thing over in reverse. She ended up doing some serious damage, and from the looks of it, the drivers door was dented in about six inches.

At first I thought it was my car, but then I realized I that my white bi-fuel cavalier was parked right next to this one. She saw me watching, and when she got out she asked if it was my car, when I said no, she just shrugged her shoulders and went into the store.

I jotted down her info, and reported it.

Re: Condolences to the fellow in Ogden whose car got trashed in the Big Lots parking

No way!!! Unbelievable. Some people shouldn't drive. I had someone back up into my parked van which would be impossible not to see. When I came out of course there is no note. Just a 3 foot wide dent in the side of my van.

Good work reporting it. I would have as well.

Comment

Working...
    X