Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone organizing a class action lawsuite against Honda for thier betrayal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone organizing a class action lawsuite against Honda for thier betrayal?

Since Honda owned Fuelmaker (51%+) and they benefited from Fuelmaker by telling prospective GX owners that they could refuel at home, they should be liable for a lawsuite for FORCING Fuelmaker to declare bankruptcy without offering GX owners a home refueling alternative.

Even if the lawsuite fails if negative press is given to Honda and spotlighting the issue of NGV owners about the lack of fuel stations would be beneficial.

Who knows, maybe Honda would offer some compensation for thier betrayal.

While I love my NGV, I am beginning to hate Honda. I feel that the leadership of Honda betrayed the NGV community and reaped the benefit of thier lies.

Is anyone forming a class action (or normal) lawsuite against Honda?

Re: Is there anyone organizing a class action lawsuite against Honda for thier betray

You can refuel at home. Phills still work, and are available used until they start selling them new again.
    02 GX
    01 GX
    03 Crown Vic
    06 GX
    Home Fueler

Comment

Re: Is there anyone organizing a class action lawsuite against Honda for thier betray

At least living in California, you have a chance to refuel from a public station. I have several CNG vehicles that depend on Fuelmakers to keep them running. There are no CNG stations within a usuable driving range from where I live. The nearest public station is about 600 miles away. I own a 2006 Civic among other CNG vehicles and never even thought about suing Honda or anybody else about Fuelmaker. Honda made a business decision about their involvement with Fuelmaker. Lawsuits might make them make a business decision about their involvement with CNG. I don't think our little part of their business--the GX--is critical to them in these times. Maybe a couple of good lawsuits would rid us of both the Fuelmaker and Honda CNG vehicles. That would really be helpfull . For my part, I am more then happy that somebody bothered to pick up the pieces of Fuelmaker and they will be available again. Sorry about your feelings on this matter, as the GX is one of the few remaining cars to be built with a dedicated CNG system, I would be the last in line to try a class action suit that wouldn't benefit anybody.

Comment

There has never been a class action law suit filed that the key beneficiary WASN'T the lawyer filing it. It'd be ridiculous to think a suit would even have much of a change, as Honda has no obligation to provide you with fuel for your purchased car. With no chance of winning, no lawyer would bother with it.
        1997 Factory Crown Victoria w/ extended tanks ~~ Clunkerized!
        2000 Bi-Fuel Expedition --> ~~ Sold ~~ <--

Comment

What are your real damages? Unless Honda told you Fuelmaker was available, when they knew it wasn't, and you bought a car because of their statements and public fueling options are not available, you wouldn't have much of a case.

Paying an attorney $200+/hr is a pretty expensive form of advertising.

I'd be more concerned with CE monopolizing the home and public refueling markets.

Comment

Beretta advertised their U22 Neos as a pistol that could convert to a carbine. They never released the carbine kit in the US. My loss. Being bitter won't fix anything. Even if they got bad publicity you still would not gain anything. Just find something to be happy about.

Comment

Working...
            X