Clear All

• no more cng from baltimore gas and elt

bge is going to shut down the public pumps in maryland

Re: no more cng from baltimore gas and elt

that seems counter intuitive

why?

Comment

I dont know why yet they built out so they could fuel there trucks at local gasoline stations they did this years ago could it be they aint going to run cng anymore ? I called them and was told to bad and dont know why will post why when I find out

Comment

Hello DrJeff and other NJ or Baltimore cng users,

Any way you could do some research to gather up NAMES, EMAILS, addresses, etc. of BGE as well as Maryland politicians so that collective group of cng chat could send correspondence to attempt to save the public cng pumps in Baltimore, MD?? It sure would be a shame to see another state be losing several public cng pumps (on the AFDC website, it shows 3 public cng pumps for BGE in Baltimore).

On cngprices.com, the public station in Columbia, MD by Shell indicates it will at least stay open a couple more months due to AT&T announcement of planning to massively expand their cng fleet of vehicles.

I think it's time to have Federal legislation that gas company monopolies MUST provide public cng in their state for cities over say 50,000 population. Further, no closure of existing public cng facilities if ANY Federal subsidy of any kind is still flowing to that company - - ie accellerated depreciation, etc. - - - thus ANY thing !!

Also, looks like BGE pricing themselves out of the market with $2.29 and $2.35 price while surrounding public cng pumps range from $1.32 to $1.37 - - - what's up with that?

Save all the public cng pumps we can . . . . need them all. Sincerely,
        cngacrossusa

Comment

I calledthe # on the pump at the texaco in millersville #410-685-0123 and talked to someone who told me they just aint going to do that anymore and thats why when I asked his name he hung up on me sure glad I dont have to buy my power from them with class employes like that

Comment

Working...
          X