How about those Arizona Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about those Arizona Cardinals

It was so close, I was hoping that we could fend off Pittsburg for just those last 2 minutes in the 4th, ah, they did a kick butt job, congrats Pittsburg

Re: How about those Arizona Cardinals

That was a great game! I'm not a Cardinals fan nor am I for moral victories but the Cardinals played a heck of game. Way to fight back, this game could have gone either way. If not for the 100 yard interception return they had this game won. Great game for both teams, congrats to the Steelers!

Comment

Personally, I get tired of Personal Foul penalties with no consequence. James Harrison punching a cardinal when he was down, then pushing him. Rediculous. oooh, that 1/2 a distance to the goal thing is soo damaging, isn't it.. They should at least lose a down when within 10 yards (so it'd be loss of down and 5 yd penalty). Then at the end, another unsportsman like conduct that doesn't negate the fumble recovery that ended up ending the game. At least all the Cardinal's personal fouls resulted in the full 15 yard beat-down.

Honestly, if personal fouls negated the play, the cardinals would have one hands-down.
      1997 Factory Crown Victoria w/ extended tanks ~~ Clunkerized!
      2000 Bi-Fuel Expedition --> ~~ Sold ~~ <--

Comment

Originally posted by CraziFuzzy View Post
        Personally, I get tired of Personal Foul penalties with no consequence. James Harrison punching a cardinal when he was down, then pushing him. Rediculous. oooh, that 1/2 a distance to the goal thing is soo damaging, isn't it.. They should at least lose a down when within 10 yards (so it'd be loss of down and 5 yd penalty). Then at the end, another unsportsman like conduct that doesn't negate the fumble recovery that ended up ending the game. At least all the Cardinal's personal fouls resulted in the full 15 yard beat-down.

Honestly, if personal fouls negated the play, the cardinals would have one hands-down.
        That was after the fumble, so it doesn't count. I'm not a fan of either of the teams either, but I had a feeling Pittsburgh was gonna do it. I wanted them to do it to make it a good superbowl. You can't leave Big Ben 2 and half minutes to win.

Go NINERS!

Comment

Arizona put up a great game to watch, but they again proved that the better defense normally wins.

I thought that Harrison's 100 yd fumble recovery was the play of the game- very impressive athlete. I too thought he should have been thrown out after punching Aaron Franscisco in the back while he was down. I assume Franscisco tried a cut block (at the knees), gauging by Harrison's response. Anyone know what happened?
          Last edited by rtry9a; 02-03-2009, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X