X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not man Made

More bullets to shot at uncle Al

CNN Meteorologist: Manmade Global Warming Theory 'Arrogant'
    Network's second meteorologist to challenge notion man can alter climate.

By Jeff Poor
    Business & Media Institute
    12/18/2008 11:02:44 PM

Send this page to a friend! (click here)

Unprecedented snow in Las Vegas has some scratching their heads – how can there be global warming with this unusual cold and snowy weather?

CNN Meteorologist Chad Myers had never bought into the notion that man can alter the climate and the Vegas snowstorm didn’t impact his opinion. Myers, an American Meteorological Society certified meteorologist, explained on CNN’s Dec. 18 “Lou Dobbs Tonight” that the whole idea is arrogant and mankind was in danger of dying from other natural events more so than global warming.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

Re: Not man Made

I understand that good old Al Gore is pressing the soon to be Obama admin to initiate a new youth corps (we have Peace Corps, Teach For America, and City Corps) called the Green Corps. To be a member you will need to be totally sold out to the idea of ending Global Warming and you will need to be a virgin. Each month he will load up a bunch of trained Green Corps volunteers into his bio fueled jet and fly to them to Hawaii, where he will swoop down over the rim of an active volcano and throw them all in. Eventually, if we throw enough virgins into the volcano we will get the weather we want. It worked for our pagan ancestors (they were the last folks who thought that they could control the weather) so we are going to give it a try as well.

Comment

The question is (as sorry as the answer may be) where will Obama find these virgins in large number's?

Comment

west virgina ugly 7 year olds that can out run there brothers LOL

Comment

maybe we could annex Hawaii into California and then CARB could mandate emission controls for the volcano -- instant fix

Comment

On global warming. The world is a complicated place and I am not certain about many things. But I am certain that no one knows--for certain--whether global warming is natural or man made. So in the face of uncertainty, what do we do?

It seems to me that we should consider the consequences of what happens if we are wrong. If we ignore the possibility of man made global warming and we are wrong, the result is catastrophe.

On the other hand, if we take reasonable steps to stop man made global warming, the result will be more cng, wind, solar, and fewer soccer moms driving Lincoln Navigators.

Hey, that might be nice even if global warming is the result of volcanoes and cow flatulence.

Comment

might be man made but not tail pipes check this out mad men with tesla ideaswww.scribd.com/doc/533366/Angels-Dont-Play-This-haarp-Advances-in-manningTeslaTechnogy- think I got this right

Comment

ok it works it a big read I aint finished it just read the first 5 or 6 pages then it is hard to put down very scarey be very feared

Comment

Working...
                X