Spokes Model for CNG Poll !!! Vote!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spokes Model for CNG Poll !!! Vote!!!

Do we need a Sexy CNG Image / Spokes Model to sell CNG cars?
    Yes we need a Miss CNG to promote a sexy CNG image on the front page of car magazines :)
    39.29%
    We need a team of Hawaiian Tropic Girls driving Topless CNG cars promoting clean cars. :D
    17.86%
    The cars sell themselves without Spokes Models, Sexy Posters or magazine covers. :td:
    14.29%
    This is a dumb idea.... :mad:
    28.57%
    Last edited by camryman; 11-24-2008, 11:53 PM.

Re: Spokes Model for CNG Poll !!! Vote!!!

Here's my vote...

afvman
    Attached Files

Comment

Are the Hawaiian Tropic Girls driving topless, or are they driving topless cars (i.e. convertibles)?

I do like the idea of Miss CNG...or maybe we could have a Mr. CNG contest...who ever can bench press a 10 GGE type II tank full of CNG is the winner!

Better yet, here is Miss CNG right here:
      http://www.cngchat.com/photopost/sho....php?photo=279
      Last edited by Highmarker; 11-25-2008, 08:34 AM.
      Jared.
      Mountain Green, Utah
      2003 CNG Cavalier
      2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Highmarker, .... topless is up to your imagination be it convertible or otherwise. lol I See the international community is on the right track with that pic.... LOL Thats were all my clean Energy gas $$$$ has gone... I wonder if they have CNG CE commercials in Brazil with Samba dancers.
        Last edited by camryman; 11-25-2008, 11:39 AM.

Comment

We just need more & sexier CNG cars and trucks.
          Models attract guys at shows, but don't really affect sales numbers.
          Get the right vehicles out there and sales will go up, more and better choices and we are on our way!
          Dave Clement

Comment

I've got the car if you've got the girls. You all mind explaining this to my wife. It's for the good of the country. Swedish bikini team may be available.

Comment

Originally posted by Highmarker View Post
              Are the Hawaiian Tropic Girls driving topless, or are they driving topless cars (i.e. convertibles)?

I do like the idea of Miss CNG...or maybe we could have a Mr. CNG contest...who ever can bench press a 10 GGE type II tank full of CNG is the winner!

Better yet, here is Miss CNG right here:
              http://www.cngchat.com/photopost/sho....php?photo=279
              She's smokin hot. That's a Latin American Station!!! GNV means Gasolina Natural Vehicular. I didn't know CE was in Latin America. Está muy caliente la chica.
              1998 Honda GX
              ebike

Comment

Sexy girls usually can sell anything, well at least to us guys
                Mario
                AAA CNG SYSTEMS
                CSA Certified CNG Cylinder & Fuel System Inspector

Comment

Appeal with the Hot Rod for the guys with "130 octane). That's her name right?

Appeal to the women with the macho Hot Rod guys.

Its the NASCAR type of thing. Fast everything.

Comment

I thought her name would be Miss "All Natural"
                    no refining necessary.

Comment

definetly and she should have large front mounted tanks LOL

Comment

I guess I created a little eye catching viewing in the image gallery. I just passed jetboatJohnny on image gallery views and I'm catching up to Curtis fast.

With almost 40K image page views. I'm Up Over 20K views since I posted the auto show pics. I think my Miss Ferrari pic has helped generate some web hits and traffic to CNG chat.

Now the vote is 12 to 11 in favor of a Miss CNG...I created this poll to bring a little light hearted fun to the site. I'm glad to see a few people having fun with this idea.

Creative Advertisement is key to forming intrest and drives people to take a look, Once you engage the customer then you sell the customer on the car benniftis.

Create intrest among the masses... Sleek cars vs the old fleet cars.

CNG needs an image change to form mass market appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Amfuel View Post
                          Appeal with the Hot Rod for the guys with "130 octane). That's her name right?

Appeal to the women with the macho Hot Rod guys.

Its the NASCAR type of thing. Fast everything.
                          Fast booze, fast cars, and fast women! LOL! In no particular order.

Comment

Ok in 2 weeks I've generated over 20K page views in my image gallery surpassing everyone with over 52K page views overall.

I think this is a good indicator of spokes model advertising having a positive impact.

Bottom line in order to promote CNG cars a new sleek advertising campaign would need to be initiated with better car choices to increase intrest and demand. Spokes models and advertising bring attention and draw in the crowd, then you pitch the car.

Ferrari sells sex, Subaru sells to granola eco friendly outdoors types
                            GM and Ford sell muscle Honda and Toyota dependabilty.

How will the CNG community sell and promote cars without the publics incentive and outcry to get off gasoline?

CNG cars sell themselves with high gasoline prices, but what about when gas is cheap? There are a lot of CNG cars for sale right now.

Is a spokes person needed?

Will it be Miss All Natural a clean green granola image saving the enviorment

or

Howard Stern as Fart man powering a car with his natural Gas....

That would be a funny commercial. And people do like funny.

Comment

I think all the mods less me of course because I came up with the idea, should dress up in hawiian tropic bikinis next to CNG vehicles.
                              Last edited by CNG MOTORS; 12-11-2008, 10:41 PM.
                              sigpichttp://WWW.CNGMOTORS.COM
                              SAVE TIME. SAVE MONEY. SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT.

2003 Hummer H2 bi-fuel
                              2000 GMC Yukon XL bi-fuel
                              1999 International 4700 dual-fuel
                              2007 Chevy Avalanche bi-fuel

FMQ2-36 Fuelmaker w/ 24 GGE cascade

Comment

Working...
                              X