State of the Union - more cng cars and trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of the Union - more cng cars and trucks

Great to hear that mentioned, but not details how this will be achieved. I do not think we will get fat fed credits like in case of EV. Infrastructure is slowly expanding and hopefully at some point many will see advantage of converting to ng.

Re: State of the Union - more cng cars and trucks

Originally posted by exLeaf View Post
    Great to hear that mentioned, but not details how this will be achieved. I do not think we will get fat fed credits like in case of EV. Infrastructure is slowly expanding and hopefully at some point many will see advantage of converting to ng.
    In the last State of The Union Address not much was accomplished, so it is the same ole same ole. I believe the States & private Companies are doing more about the spread of CNG than the Feds.
    Sadly the President is grabbing at straws to make himself look good.
    The oil companies are building new rail tank cars at a record pace to make up for the Keystone Pipeline, to get the oil that the President has stalled for years. In a way he has caused that, no more coal trains but a lot of dangerous oil tankers running through big Cities.
    I think Berkshire Hathaway has the secret to riches, buy up the railroads.

Comment

Re: State of the Union - more cng cars and trucks

same old mo it is time to throw the trash ( illegal president) out of our house at 1600 pa avenue. just remember dont throw him in the river as illegal to throw trash in the river and the epa will get you LOL. I agree that the private companies are doing way more than the government fed or state of course private companies have to make money or they are gone in short order not like government that just steals more and more and keeps going on and on with no with end in site.
      Last edited by cowboy; 01-28-2014, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X