Originally posted by here for the HOV lane View Post
      I think my username says it all.
      What car is sticker on?
      Sold GX

Comment

Re: WHY DEDICATED in CALIFORNIA?

Originally posted by GX-SV View Post
        What car is sticker on?
        02 Civic GX. Been our commuter for a bit over 2 years (it replaced a Prius yellow sticker hybrid), currently has about 115k miles and runs fine. However, a lack of CNG infrastructure around us has me looking into a plug in hybrid these days... I already have an EVSE at home (I also own a converted-to-electric 1995 Saturn, but it doesn't even come close to meeting my wife's 50 mile one way commute), and am completely un-impressed with the home fill CNG options available.

It is my observation that PG&E does NOT want the general public driving CNG cars. They are removing stations faster than they are adding them, and making the process to install a home compressor really difficult and cost prohibitive. But that's a discussion for another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by here for the HOV lane View Post
          02 Civic GX. Been our commuter for a bit over 2 years (it replaced a Prius yellow sticker hybrid), currently has about 115k miles and runs fine.

:
          I have 02 GX with 93K, used for commute-only since spring of 2013. I use my gasoline cars for pleasure.

I'm also in northern CA / Silicon Valley.
          Sold GX

Comment

Freedom to drive where and when I want without having to worry about how much money I'm spending buying regular gasoline. HOV access is the added benefit. I work 4 miles from work and my wife telecommutes yet we average 55 miles a day shuttling our kids and running errands. I have an 07 Civic and have logged 142k miles since we've bought it, bottom line it's all about saving money. I haven't gotten tired of seeing $10 to $12 fills at the pump.

Having a bi-fuel would be nice but it was never a deal breaker since I have 3 other cars parked and ready to go.

Comment

Working...
            X