• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange County Choppers builds a CNG chopper

http://www.autobloggreen.com/2009/05...cle-powered-b/

Re: Orange County Choppers builds a CNG chopper

eh.

Yet another example of how money is spent on strange things, IMO. Then again, I am biased against OCC and in general the chopper mentality/lifestyle.

Being a block-headed redneck is not cool, you look like a moron.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

While I'm sure it's of no interest to jblue, the American Chopper episode will be on next Thursday evening, June 25th. I have my DVR set.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
        While I'm sure it's of no interest to jblue, the American Chopper episode will be on next Thursday evening, June 25th. I have my DVR set.
        The word that I would use is zero.

I don't have too much set for record on my DVR that I myself watch, but Time Warp on Discovery is sometimes interesting if you can suffer through the constant rehashing of what they have already done and fake scene setups.
        "Hey, I am getting ready to do something can you come help me with it."

"Yeah, sure let me finish what I am doing .. "
        Largely my DVR list looks like this: Dora, Diego, Wonder Pets, Ruby & Max, et al.

I like trains so I record Extreme Trains, but it is much like Time Warp in so much as they rehash everything about 30 times. The host tends to up the annoying factor by flinging his arms about whilst nearly yelling into the camera when he is not narrating. Which reminds me of a quote by Frank Zappa:
        Rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, in order to provide articles for people who can't read.
        heh. Journalism.

As we all know, journalism is a subjective format. And there are some really bad journalists out there, but if you (that is a collective, group you .. not a one person you) prefer to watch something as opposed to reading, set your DVR to record Frontline for some of the best video journalism and you might actually learn something too!
        Last edited by jblue; 06-18-2009, 07:09 AM.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Tanks by Lincoln Composites, Inc., which designed and manufactured a custom CNG fuel tank for the theme motorcycle that was built by Orange County Choppers.

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/48813467.html

Comment

I would like to volunteer my services for the 3year 36,000 mile CNG Cylinder inspection and TEST DRIVE on this bike LOL somebody tell Paul SR.
            Mario
            AAA CNG SYSTEMS
            CSA Certified CNG Cylinder & Fuel System Inspector

Comment

Interesting to see an american CNG-powered bike. You can think it's weird but in some chinese cities it's mandatory for newer bikes to be powered either by CNG or LPG.

Comment

Working...
              X