X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cowboy
    replied
    Re: Saudi king says oil should be $75 per barrel

why dont we book the ceo s from the big 3 in detroit to this hotel it might not cost to much if they jet pool

Leave a comment:

• rocketmanpete
    replied
    Re: Saudi king says oil should be $75 per barrel

I do not think the D.C. idiots will get the picture,the little big dictator to the south want's to build up his navy. Now that he took over the Canadian gold mine along with his oil he has the money to do it.As well as with Russia's help obtain a nuke or two. As far as the sand people go click on the link or copy and past it,it was to bad Ophra was not able to attend. I'm sure all the global warming concerned A- listers used the same jet. CNG is the way for America to go but we still need oil,between the EPA and big oil we have a fight. We need our own energy, maybe we can at least get Obama to move toward natural gas. As far as me going to Dubai I could not afford to by a hotdog there nor a ham sandwhich. And to think they have a room for 25-K a night,pocket change for me..................

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/baby...bai-hosts.html

Leave a comment:

• c2sox
    started a topic Saudi king says oil should be $75 per barrel

Saudi king says oil should be $75 per barrel

Funny how they weren't complaining when oil was $148 a barrel.

Saudi king says oil should be $75 per barrel

"The price between 70 to 80 (dollars a barrel) is the one encouraging in investment and developing new or current oil fields," he said. "It falls below 70 (dollars), the investment would freeze, which will lead to a crisis in supply in the future.".............How about all that money they made from us, I'm sure those profits could be used for their investments.

"The recent price drop has left OPEC price hawks Venezuela and Iran clamoring for further reductions of at least 1 million barrels a day. Both countries need crude at about $90 per barrel to meet spending needs aimed in part at propping up domestically unpopular regimes."..............I say screw'em, a greater incentive for the US to start using alternative energy.
Working...
X