Good Inspection Service in L.A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Inspection Service in L.A.

Periodically I'm tempted to add to my personal NGV fleet (2005, 1999 GX) and am wondering if there is a recommendation for how to arrange an inspection of an NGV (Toyota or Honda) in the L.A. area?

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Good Inspection Service in L.A.

For my most recent purchase, I used SGS which is the service promoted by eBay motors. They did a good job, very detailed with lots of pictures. Saved me some hassle by pointing out a number of scratches that weren't visible in the listing. Very reasonable at $100. 01 and newer GXs have a 150k/15yr special warranty on the CNG components in California, so I didn't worry about having them inspected separately.
    02 GX
    01 GX
    03 Crown Vic
    06 GX
    Home Fueler

Comment

I also offer that service and I am also a certified CNG cylinder inspector. I charge $125.00 for the vehicle inspection and can also inspect the cylinders and certify them for an additional amount. Most vehicle inspection services have no idea about CNG vehicles and that is where I differ than them.

You can reach me at 818.822.9502
      Mario
      AAA CNG SYSTEMS
      CSA Certified CNG Cylinder & Fuel System Inspector

Comment

freedml,

Do you have the contact info and address for SGS?

Thanks!

Comment

go on ebay, find a car for sale which says 'order an independent inspection' and click.
          02 GX
          01 GX
          03 Crown Vic
          06 GX
          Home Fueler

Comment

Working...
          X