Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Toyota Tundra conversion

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and have been thinking of converting my 2006 Toyota Tundra V8 to CNG. I live in Chatsworth CA out by the 118 and Topanga Blvd and I have a CNG station 4 miles from me at 7711 Canoga Ave.

I am interested in finding someone in my area to do a CNG conversion. I would like to know is what's involved, maintenance and cost of conversion. What kind of range is possible etc. I love my truck but at 14 to 18 MPG the gas prices are killing me!

Also, where is there an accurate map of CNG fueling stations open to the public? Any information would be much appreciated.

Re: 2006 Toyota Tundra conversion

I don't believe there are any approved kits for imports at this time. For domestic, they are over $10,000. It's much cheaper to get a used government truck at a GSA auction, or check out CNGMotors.com. The owner is a member here, on vacation now I think

Comment

Here's your map, there is a link right where is says "Helpful Links"

http://www.cngprices.com/
      BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Originally posted by TheBundo View Post
        I don't believe there are any approved kits for imports at this time. For domestic, they are over $10,000. It's much cheaper to get a used government truck at a GSA auction, or check out CNGMotors.com. The owner is a member here, on vacation now I think
        WOW!!! So much for that idea Bummer... Well, on to plan B...

Comment

Originally posted by jetboatjohnny View Post
          Here's your map, there is a link right where is says "Helpful Links"

http://www.cngprices.com/
          Thanks... I missed that on this forum...

Comment

Working...
          X