Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questar Station on 200 S. out of commission?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questar Station on 200 S. out of commission?

I went to refuel at Questar on 200 S. and was surprised to see the gates closed. It looked like the pumps had been torn out. Does anybody here know what's going on or if/when the station will reopen? Are they replacing the old dispensers with the new Angi models?

Re: Questar Station on 200 S. out of commission?

Correct. New stuff going into 200 S.
    I encourage everyone in UT to subscribe to the QuestarGasCNG Twitter feed. Text messages are sent out when stations are down, being upgraded, etc. Very useful:
    http://twitter.com/QuestarGasCNG

Comment

Has this station opened yet? The twitter message indicated it should open around the first week of December. I got three messages about the West Jordan location opening but haven't heard a word about this station. Any news or updates?
      Thanks

Comment

My understanding is that they are putting in a new compressor (electric like the ones in Bountiful and Orem) and are waiting for the proper equipment to be installed for the compressor. It should be completed soon.
        Jared.
        Mountain Green, Utah
        2003 CNG Cavalier
        2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Compressor and 4 hoses operating

Comment

Filled up there this morning. There are 3 pumps (6 hoses) but one of the pumps is not operational yet. I see they moved out the old compressors and replaced them with one 400 cfm ANGI - just like all of the other new stations and upgraded ones around Utah. Thanks Questar!

Comment

700 CFM and the other 2 hoses will be operating in a couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X