Sandy Station Going Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy Station Going Down

Looks like we'll finally get 3600 psi in Sandy (someone please verify)! Questar just tweeted that it will be going down today until November 1. With this station going down for so long, I would think it's safe to assume that they are ripping out the old units and putting in the new ANGI ones.

Re: Sandy Station Going Down

I heard its being replaced with an entire new setup, similar to the new murray, perry, ogden and other ones with card readers, bigger compressors and 3600 psi fills.

Comment

Any idea where the current compressor will end up - new station somewhere perhaps?

Comment

My vote is for a compressor at the 7-11 at Bangerter and I-15. One can dream...

Comment

It will be just like Murray and the others and also for you GPS people the official address is 9242 S 500 W Sandy, Utah

Comment

I hope the compressor goes in the trashcan. That station NEVER worked. I am sure that if it will be used it will be worked over quite a bit (hopefully).

Comment

Hey I can think of 10 to 15 states across the midwest that will take any compressor scraps that Utah wants to throw our way !!

Comment

Working...
              X