X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray Station

The upgrades to Murray are complete 4 hoses, 3000 and 3600 PSI

Re: Murray Station

Great news to your fellow UT cng supporters . . . another upgraded public cng station!!

Please update comments at www.cngprices.com so that others will know it's open. If you can, post some pics of what Murray, UT cng sites looks like now for rest of cng chat users to view.

Does price fluctuate across UT, or is fixed at all public sites? I see various prices from $1.46 to $1.55 - - - just curious.

Comment

I've only seen 1.52 a gal. at all Utah filling stations.
      2002 Cavalier
      2003 Cavalier
      2004 Cavalier

Comment

Kudos to Questar for another upgrade to the refueling network -- in a much-needed high traffic Wasatch Front location too

Comment

I filled there Saturday night and it was great! 3870 PSI! It is a 400 CFM compressor. So there should be enough for most of us.

THANKS QUESTAR!

Comment

Filled there last night. 3805 PSI. Now if they will actually fix Sandy. I stopped using it because it has been notoriously unreliable since the "upgrade".

Comment

I've heard from someone @ the west haven cng pump (dont know who it was) that Sandy is being considered for upgrading, and they are going to do Scipio soon. I'd rather they but one somewhere else in Sandy, around 106th south would be nice, Right by the automall.

Comment

Don't forget the Canyons School District station just east and over the trax from Jordan Commons. Always been reliable for me when in Sandy. Need to have a State Refueling Network card to use it.
                http://fleet.utah.gov/fuel/PublicCNGUserInformation.htm

Comment

This upgraded station is great. It's the first time in about a year I've gotten a full tank. The rest of the stations in the areas i frequent are all 3000 psi. AND this station is FAST full too.

Comment

Originally posted by slim View Post
                    I've heard from someone @ the west haven cng pump...
                    There is a filling station in West Haven somewhere???
                    2003 GMC Sierra K2500 ex-cab, factory bi-fuel
                    -Todd

Comment

The two stations off Ogden 2100 S. I-15 exit in Ogden are technically within West Haven. See www.cngprices.com

Comment

Working...
                      X