New Station in Vernal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Station in Vernal

I got a text yesterday from Questar saying,"New CNG station opened up today in Vernal. western Petroleum's Phil 66 now fueling NGVs."

Has anyone tried it out yet or seen it? Please post any updates about the station here.

As a reminder you can get station updates directly from Questar by following them on twitter.
    http://twitter.com/QuestarGasCNG
    www.CNGUtah.com

Re: New Station in Vernal

Working Great 3000 and 3600 PSI

Comment

Anyone have an address for this station? The twitter link doesn't give one. Pasting it in DexKnows didn't give any results either. I'd like to add it my gps. Thanks

Comment

1521 South 1500 east Vernal/Naples Western Petroleum

Comment

CNGprices.com seems to have the correct location on its map.
          Thanks again Questar for another fine station in an ever-expanding refueling network

Comment

Stopped at station twice this past week. Very nice - 2 dispensers with 4 hoses. Good 3750 lb fill from the 3600 pump. Since there was no C-store and I wanted to give them additional business I filled up the gasoline too. A couple of curious locals were trying to figure out how to fill their gasoline trucks with CNG. They really wanted that $1.52/gal price.
            2004 Toyota Avalon bi-fuel
            2013 Tesla Model S 85

Comment

Filled up there this weekend on a trip to Colorado. It said I got 17gge, when the max I have ever gotten is 15.5gge in the winter. I did get high psi at 3500, but with the temp being 70 at the time, I believe that I really got around 13.5 to 14 based on the past 3 years of driving my F150 (with an extra tank). Anyone else get anything like this? It's annoying to get charged for 3gge's that I did not get. I also did not go any further than normal on the tank, so that is further evidence of the pump being off. BTW, it was #3, maybe try the other one??
              2000 Escalade (option 3 conversion) FOR SALE
              2004 F150 XLT (OEM conversion)
              2000 Camry (Awesome Car!!)

Comment

Working...
              X