New St. George station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New St. George station

There is a new station on Riverside Dr. (Bluff street exit-6 then east--at the commercial fueling station just past Transport Tire) that was supposed to be operational as of today. I haven't tried it yet, but the Questar tech said it was identical specs to the Hurricane station, which is VERY good. Sorry I don't have any more details at this point, but this will at least get it on your radar.
    Last edited by pb4ugo; 07-01-2010, 05:28 PM. Reason: corrected exit number

Re: New St. George station

Excellent news.
    Post some photos! (click on the manage attachments button when you reply).

Comment

Not sure what happened yesterday when I posted this, but Bluff is exit 6, not 10

If I get that direction and remember my camera, I will post some pics. The Hurricane station is still probably the better traveling stop, but its SO nice to have multiple capable options around here.

Comment

Finally got the chance to fill there today, unfortunately I didn't have my camera. Great fill, though travelers would be much better served by the Hurricane station. This station had no other facilities attached to it such as restrooms. Heck, there wasn't even windshield washing equipment under the CNG canopy.

It is a half mile south of the freeway off Bluff St. (#6) on the right hand side. TDS (a commercial tire place) will be the building to look for as the fueling station (operating under the Sinclair moniker) is immediately after it. The CNG pumps are behind the semi storage under its own canopy.

Comment

Would love to get an address posted here so we can put it on the cngprices.com map

Comment

Cool. Looks like the Tire place is here:
            TDS Store‎
            288 East Riverside Drive, St George, UT‎ - (435) 673-4163‎

And according to Google Maps (street view) it can be seen just north. And listed under Sinclair is this address (below), but google maps doesn't emulate it correctly.

334 E Riverside Dr
            Saint George, UT 84790
            Phone : (435) 674-7699
            2002 Cavalier
            2003 Cavalier
            2004 Cavalier

Comment

The address above is correct. We will be hosting a grand opening in August for this event.

Comment

I would be great if someone could post GPS coordinates at the pump.

Comment

Working...
                X