Woods Cross Error code E 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woods Cross Error code E 1

I was filling at woods cross today on the new Angi pump 4 and it stopped 3/4's and gave me a E 1 code.
    Last edited by RORDOG; 02-03-2010, 11:49 PM.

Re: Woods Cross Error code E 1

We have a new ANGI pump down here and I get an E6 error around 2700psi every time. When I pull up to the pump I can see that the previous person got 3200 to 3500psi, which I have never gotten with this new pump.
    2000 Escalade (option 3 conversion) FOR SALE
    2004 F150 XLT (OEM conversion)
    2000 Camry (Awesome Car!!)

Comment

RORDOG, I think that it is unlikely that your check engine light is related to the error while filling. I recently had an ANGI dispenser give me the E1 code (twice actually), and I'm pretty sure it was only a problem with the dispenser, I had no problems with my car.
      That being said, it would be interesting to know what make and model you are driving, and whether the issues have continued.

Comment

1999 Honda Civic GX Took it into honda today we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by RORDOG View Post
          I was filling at woods cross today on the new Angi pump 4 and it stopped 3/4's and gave me a E 1 code. My check engine light came on shortly after when I had it check it gave me multiply misfires and a catalytic converter issue Please help!
          I filled there yesterday afternoon and today and I got the same error code. It was with pump 4 as well. I talked to the guy using pump 2 and he got the code as well. I seams like the compressors are not keeping up with the demand of the 3,600 pumps. I then filled up with the blue 3,000 and got another gallon or so in it and the pressure was better on it. Seems that everyone wants the 3,600 pumps and maybe that is too much for the compressors to handle. Again, 3,000 (pump 1) worked fine.

BTW, I drive a 2008 Honda Civic GX

Comment

Filled up there yesterday, and got the E1 code on pump 2 and only 3/4 of a tank.
            First time I used the station with my '04 I got 5.9 fill, and this time it stopped at 4.7 with an E1 error.
            2002 Cavalier
            2003 Cavalier
            2004 Cavalier

Comment

Originally posted by RORDOG View Post
              I was filling at woods cross today on the new Angi pump 4 and it stopped 3/4's and gave me a E 1 code. My check engine light came on shortly after when I had it check it gave me multiply misfires and a catalytic converter issue Please help!
              Questar is aware of the problem and working on a permanent solution. It has nothing to do with your check engine light and nothing with the hoses and is not operator error. It only happens during certain temperatures, won't happen in the summer.

Comment

Stopped in there today, and a Questar guy was there and said it's working now...
                2002 Cavalier
                2003 Cavalier
                2004 Cavalier

Comment

I got stuck to that pump for 20 mins! What was the all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryck View Post
                    I got stuck to that pump for 20 mins! What was the all about?
                    Stuck??????????
                    2002 Cavalier
                    2003 Cavalier
                    2004 Cavalier

Comment

Curious why Woods Cross is down again? Anyone heard?
                      2002 Cavalier
                      2003 Cavalier
                      2004 Cavalier

Comment

Working...
                      X