93¢ per gallon statewide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93¢ per gallon statewide?

I just filled up in Orem and saw that the price was 93¢. Has anyone else seen that at other stations? Check your local station next time you fill up and let's update cngprices. I saw that Brigham City already showed 93¢.
    www.CNGUtah.com

Re: 93¢ per gallon statewide?

confirmed in Ogden. 93.0 cents/gge

Comment

.93 in Park City too.

Comment

It was .93 in Bountiful on 10/1/09. Does anyone know what the price drop was based on?

Comment

Looking at a chart of the spot price of NG, I think they must be finally adjusting prices down with the market. I mean, a 57% decrease in the commodity price MUST merit AT LEAST a 3 cent drop in the price at the pump.

I actually do find it interesting that Questar hasn't been lowering their prices. I thought the PSC required them to do rate adjustments in fairly frequent intervals, with the commodity price being a part of the rate calculation. I guess that only applies when prices are going up. All I've seen is a small rebate on my home gas bill, a rate cut of about 1/2% last month ... and now 3 cents at the pump.

Forgive me, Questar, if I seem less than ecstatic about the new pump price.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X