OREM equipment upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OREM equipment upgrade

Hi, I just thought I would post this about the planned upgrade to the Orem Sinclair location. I emailed Gordon Larsen at Questar and his response was that the plan is slated for the fall and they could not be more specific yet. I have heard that the move they announced might place the old equipment at a Flying J location in the vicinity of Beaver.

Re: OREM equipment upgrade

oooohhhh, that would be awesome!!! Reliable pressure in orem and no more heading through richfield when going to Las Vegas!

tim

Comment

Further news on this.... I was at the Orem Sinclair and a Questar tech was working on a pulled hose. He was telling me that the equipment is already being built in the Questar yard. He said that this location appears to be slated to receive a compressor with nearly double the capacity of the the Sandy station! Fantastic!

Comment

Maybe they are gearing-up for some heavy-duty vehicles to use the station. With the high ceiling and UPS next door it would make sense. I see refuse trucks pulling up there all the time to fill on diesel.

Comment

Yes, I believe I heard something about UPS saying they will start using CNG at the Orem location. It take the shine off a little now to see the troubles they have been having at the Sandy location since the equipment is supposed to be something similar.

Comment

Working...
          X