This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moab cng

I wish that there was a way to get CNG in Moab. Anybody heard talk of a future pump down there?

Re: Moab cng

I believe Green River is supposed to open a CNG station this year?
    Last edited by Xray; 09-27-2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately the natural gas pipeline ends just north of Moab. No service in Green River = no gas to compress into vehicles (unless you truck in LNG)

Comment

I will check out with Questar Gas Company to see if there is any plans for a station in Moab. We will be down in Moab for the Moab Jeep Safari with our CNG converted Jeep.

Comment

Frank Graf of CNG Solutions in Sandy Utah is checking out a lead with the owner of Moab's Chevron Station. He is considering putting in a public CNG Station. Questar is also considering working with someone in Moab to put in a station. Make your interest known to Stewart at the Chevron station next time you are in Moab.

Comment

Originally posted by dbd View Post
            I wish that there was a way to get CNG in Moab. Anybody heard talk of a future pump down there?
            I have confirmed 29th January 2013 that a Questar Fuel has installed a public CNG station in Moab Utah. The address is 2450 South Highway 191. it is open 24 hours a day. Phone 435-259-7137. It is located across the street from the South Moab Shell Gas Station.

-Marlin

Comment

We have duplicate threads on this topic, please follow the Moab UT CNG station discussion here:
              http://cngchat.com/forum/showthread....-in-Moab/page2

Comment

Working...
              X