Mechanic Service Availability in Utah Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanic Service Availability in Utah Valley

Up until just this week, I've been unable to locate a local mechanic in Utah Valley that services and repairs CNG vehicles. Because I live in Springville, this meant I had to drive all the way into Salt Lake City just to have my 2001 Ford F-150 CNG system serviced. In any case, a recently opened repair shop in Pleasant Grove serviced my pickup this week and did an OUTSTANDING job. The shop is called "The Car Doctors", (not affiliated with the chain), and is located at 554 West State, (telephone, 801-785-9882). They are so new, they aren't even listed in the telephone directory yet. Hope this helps others who may have been making the long drive into SLC just to get their vehicles serviced

Re: Mechanic Service Availability in Utah Valley

Odell, I know Rob the owner of Car Doctors very well, he is an ASE Master Tech, has his F1, is a CSA tank inspector and has taken CNG install training, I highly recommend them, Jim
    Jim Younkin
    www.younkincng.com

Comment

Thanks for the tip!
      Got them listed on our directory:
      http://cngchat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27

Comment

The Car Doctors

I got my CNG and State inspections, fuel filter replaced with lines and injectors flushed by Rob and his staff for my 1996 Crown Vic. They even pointed out that I had an idler arm that looked questionable. A good crew who did the work and extended some discounts for the multiple items I needed taken care of.

Comment

Re: The Car Doctors

Originally posted by bruin View Post
          I got my CNG and State inspections, fuel filter replaced with lines and injectors flushed by Rob and his staff for my 1996 Crown Vic. They even pointed out that I had an idler arm that looked questionable. A good crew who did the work and extended some discounts for the multiple items I needed taken care of.
          THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS. wE TRY TO PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FOR A RESONABLE PRICE. I LOVE WORKING WITH NATURAL GAS VEHICLES, AND APPRECCIATE ANY AND ALL OF MY CUSTOMERS, YOU ARE GREAT. LETS KEEP MOVING THE CNG MOVEMENT FORWARD!!!! I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO OFFER A SPECIAL FOR ANYONE WITH A CNG VEHICLE, A FREE, YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT, A FREE LUBE OIL FILTER FOR STOPPING BY TO VISIT US. ALSO WE ARE OFFERING $10.00 OFF A CSA SYSTEM INSPECTION FOR EVERYONE WHO NEEDS THAT SERVICE TO PASS THE NEW REQUIREMENTS FOR STATE SAFETY INSPECTION. WE ALSO CAN DO THE SAFETY/ EMISSIONS TEST FOR YOU. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP WITH PUSHING CNG FORWARD

Comment

Thanks guys. I dropped by and got the free oil and lube last week.

Comment

Working...
            X