CNG down to 69¢!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNG down to 69¢!

My dad filled up in Orem this evening and let me know that the price was down to 69¢. Are you seeing the same price statewide (except for the state owned stations of course)? If so be sure to update CNGprices.com if you see a new price.
    www.CNGUtah.com

Re: CNG down to 69¢!

Just got the new Fuelman bill today, and the price raised again. Now the state owned pumps are charging $1.25 per gge after taxes and the 3% service fee. While I'm very happy that the state pumps are open, I'll only be using them to top off or when it's much more convenient.
    www.CNGUtah.com

Comment

Questar's new rate structure:

Rate =$7.71701 Dtm / 8.3333= $092.6 / gge + $0.183 Fed Excise tax + $0.085 State Road Tax - Fed. Tax Credit (due Questar and passed thru to the consumer) = $0.694 / gge

Comment

Just filled up at the Sinclair in Orem - $0.694/gge. Great! Gives me hope that I didn't make a terrible investment in purchasing my CNG Ford pickup!

I wonder if the state owned stations will lower their price? For now, I'll only use them if I really need to.

Comment

Please show your gratitude!

Thank the PSC (write a letter) and Questar employees (when you see them filling up next to you).

When the PSC threatened to jack the price up, everybody got upset and sent letters firing at them. Now that the price as actually dropped. Who will take the time thank those people involved?
          Jared.
          Mountain Green, Utah
          2003 CNG Cavalier
          2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Comment

On top of the 1.25 GGE charge at the state pumps there is the 3% fee, federal tax, and yes the 5.00 report delivery fee. Not a good experience for me.

Comment

$0.694 last night plus a 3100 psi fill. It was a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Highmarker View Post
                Please show your gratitude!

Thank the PSC (write a letter) and Questar employees (when you see them filling up next to you).

When the PSC threatened to jack the price up, everybody got upset and sent letters firing at them. Now that the price as actually dropped. Who will take the time thank those people involved?
                If you put a link in, most people would fire off a short Thank You! letter

Comment

Originally posted by taigacarol View Post
                  If you put a link in, most people would fire off a short Thank You! letter
                  Here are the links:

Public Service Comission
                  http://www.psc.state.ut.us/aboutus/staffmembers.html

Questar Gas
                  http://www.questargas.com/forms/feedback/feedback.html
                  Jared.
                  Mountain Green, Utah
                  2003 CNG Cavalier
                  2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Thanks for the links. I've written a thank-you note to both...

Comment

Working...
                    X