Utah CNG corridor article in GNVmagazine.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah CNG corridor article in GNVmagazine.com

GNV Magazine needs a translator or an English speaking proofreader.
    They just published an article about Questar beefing up Utah's fueling infrastructure. It's actually pretty amusing the way they translated it. I think somebody just wrote it in Spanish and ran it through the translation software without having a native English speaker check it out.

Questar Gas plans to beef up the network of refueling stations for compressed natural gas (CNG) along the Inter-state 15 route from Salt Lake City to St. George in the North American state of Utah.

The advertisement was realized by Governor Jon Huntsman in a refueling station at Sinclair, in Orem, which commercializes the gaseous fuel.
    Huntsman assured that if they try to provide energetic safety for the country and clean air for their children, first they must take measurements that allow a wide access to this ecological, economic and locally produced fuel.

Officials wait for the approval of economic stimulus funding from the Congress to be able to add two stations to a 25-station network along I-15.

Questar also glides to improve stations of the Wasatch Front and with these modifications to increase the capacity of expenditure of natural gas vehicles (NGV) in almost the half, according to declarations of Ron Jibson, president and CEO of the company. CNG pumps and dispensers will be added on petrol stations along the I-15 in counties from Beaver and Washington, where the coverage for the thousands of natural gas vehicles certified in Utah is scanty.

Nowadays, Utah has the cheapest tariff of the country for the compressed gas, in agreement to Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition. For 88 cents of dollar the motorists obtain the energy equivalent of a gasoline gallon.
    Last edited by nttrainer; 02-19-2009, 09:51 PM.
    2004 Toyota Avalon bi-fuel
    2013 Tesla Model S 85

Re: Utah I-15 CNG Corridor

Here's an AP/Forbes English-version of the article on this topic:

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2009/...ap6049560.html

Comment

Working...
    X