Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cng owners who have recieved tax credit from Utah

Hello All,

My name is Richard Burrola with Wasatch CNG we are looking to compile a list of people who have recieved their tax credit from the State of Utah. If you can help in anyway it would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me toll free @ 866-362-2004 or e-mail your info to [email protected]. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated to forward the cause of the industry.

Re: cng owners who have recieved tax credit from Utah

Richard,

Why do you want that information? The state already keeps a list of all the VINs of vehicles that have the tax credit taken on. But I don't think they will give that information out. You can contact Teri Weiss at [email protected] or at 801-536-4183.

Originally posted by its me View Post
    Hello All,

My name is Richard Burrola with Wasatch CNG we are looking to compile a list of people who have recieved their tax credit from the State of Utah. If you can help in anyway it would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me toll free @ 866-362-2004 or e-mail your info to [email protected]. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated to forward the cause of the industry.
    Jared.
    Mountain Green, Utah
    2003 CNG Cavalier
    2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
    X