Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ashton Motors owes you money or service we need to talk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ashton Motors owes you money or service we need to talk!

This is the last chance to get on the list of people who Ashton motors still owes money and/or services too. Interviewing will end on Wednesday 12/17 so if you have information please contact Doug at 801-973-3060 or leave a post and someone will contact you.

Re: If Ashton Motors owes you money or service we need to talk!

Is Doug from consumer affairs? My friend won a judgement in small claims court tlast week. She isn't sure what it means as the defendent claimed the judgement was against a defunked company not him personally. Consumer affairs has also cited him regarding her issue. She is out like $7,500! Once burned twice shy.

Comment

Originally posted by bakaroma View Post
      Is Doug from consumer affairs? My friend won a judgement in small claims court tlast week. She isn't sure what it means as the defendent claimed the judgement was against a defunked company not him personally. Consumer affairs has also cited him regarding her issue. She is out like $7,500! Once burned twice shy.
      If several of you get together and see an attorney, you might be able to "pierce the corporate veil" and hold the owner personally liable. You can't do this in small claims though. Though corporations are supposed to shield owners from personal liability, it's likely a good attorney can find mistakes that can get a plaintiff past that shield.
      Adrian

Navy 2008 Civic GX (wife's)
      Silver 2012 Toyota Prius
      Grey 2012 Civic Natural Gas (mine)

Comment

I would love to get a class action lawsuit together to get our money back. Please send me any contact information that you have for your friend and anyone else that you know.

Since he is still running the business from his home I am sure that there are leins and judegements that could be made against property etc.. He is still conducting business from his house and still selling several vehicles. If he is claiming the business went under his personal finances will show otherwise and he will have a whole new set of problems.

We need to unite on this and get the money back!
        Last edited by Stang; 12-28-2008, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X