Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U station down, vehicle hit the dispenser

Hi Gang,
    Got the following e-mail today. CNGprices.com has been updated too. Hope the dispenser can be fixed or replaced soon.

John,

There was an incident at the U of U CNG fuel site. The dispenser has been damaged and the site in unable to dispense CNG at this time. Would you please post this information to your website to help us get the word out.

I will also send you updates on the progress of repairing the dispenser. If you have any questions please let me know. And thanks!

Regards,

Jeff Done
    State of Utah
    Fuel Dispensing Manager

Re: U station down, vehicle hit the dispenser

Hi,

I got a call at 1:50 PM today, informing me that repairs have been made and the CNG pump service at the U of U has been restored.

That's what I call service!

Thanks, State of Utah Refueling services and your contractors!

Lee Shuster

Comment

So, when KSL reported this:

"Last month, at a natural gas filling station in Salt Lake City, a tank not professionally installed built up so much pressure it shot out of the back of a truck, knocking out a gas pump."

I was wondering if these two events are actually the same. I didn't hear anything about an errant tank flying around a station last month. Did I miss something?

Comment

Separate incidents. The cylinder shooting off a truck bed was at the Questar 200 S station. Could have killed someone. With all the do-it-yourself installs proliferating in Utah I have almost completely stopped risking the public stations.

Comment

Working...
        X