So Cal to Utah trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cal to Utah trip

I'm planning a road trip from So Cal to Provo Utah area in my 02 GX (first road trip). I have my 2 Haycock gas cards for Vegas. Does anyone know how the St George, Cedar, Fillmore, and Springville stations working recently?

Thanks

Re: So Cal to Utah trip

No one?

Comment

I would keep an eye on cngprices before you leave, and check the latest on the Utah thread, someone usually posts when a station goes down.
      There were a few people from Utah at the cruise in and they all must have made it OK or we would have heard about it on here.
      Also I think most of them are only open during the day, so hit Vegas early or spend the night there.
      BLUE 09 GX

Comment

That reminds me, did anyone that went to the cruise-in fill up at barstow sunday night? I didn't go to the cruise-in, but was going through barstow at 11pm sunday night, and the barstow station was completely down.. no power, save for some random beeping from the electrical panels near the street. Wondering if I just lucked out and it went down after ya'll went through.
        1997 Factory Crown Victoria w/ extended tanks ~~ Clunkerized!
        2000 Bi-Fuel Expedition --> ~~ Sold ~~ <--

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Planning on staying in Mesquite overnight. That should put me in pretty good shape to hit St George and Fillmore fairly early.

Comment

I went down and back to LA over the memorial day weekend and got gas at St. George, Cedar City and Fillmore and had no problems. I called along the way to ask how the pumps were doing.

Comment

Fill everywhere you can along the way
              Remember that Fillmore has limited operating hours and Cedar City can have terrible pressure in the morning and evening.

Comment

Fill everywhere you can along the way
                Yep, that is the plan

Remember that Fillmore has limited operating hours and Cedar City can have terrible pressure in the morning and evening.
                That is a bit of a worry. Looks like I would probably hit there late morning or early afternoon. I take it, that would be the best time anyway?

Comment

Working...
                X