Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New station in Brigham City location

Note by Administrator:
    The open house date has changed from April 4th to April 14th at 10:30am.
    ------------------------------------------------

The new Questar station to be located in Brigham City is going to be located at the new Flying J just west of the freeway off the main 11th street exit. You can see the compressor building next to the the big-rig refueling section. However they have not placed the pumps yet. They were shooting for a end of year completion.

I know there is also a new one coming to Bountiful however I do not know the location.

Re: New station in Brigham City location

I live in Roy and work in Brigham City. I have heard that they are only missing a fitting to complete the station in Brigham City. I hope by mid-November they will be done. The station in Bountiful is on 500 South on the west side of I-15. I don't know if it is completed yet or not.
    Jared.
    Mountain Green, Utah
    2003 CNG Cavalier
    2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Comment

The Questar guy I spoke with told me the following:

All the components are in place except for the dispensor. There are only two companies in the world that make these kinds of CNG compressors and dispensors. Questar went with the most reliable company for the Brigham City and Bountiful stations. The main guy working for this company on the dispensors quit, so the company has been trying to find a replacement to finish these dispensors. I was told that hopefully by mid-November the Brigham City station would be completed. The Questar guy seemed fustrated about all this. He told me that he was half tempted to just put a filling nozzle on the compressor and let it be (that would be cool - FREE CNG).
      Jared.
      Mountain Green, Utah
      2003 CNG Cavalier

Comment

The Questar guy told me today that they should be shipping the dispenser this week. It will most likely be up and running by mid-December. Finally a filling station in Brigham.
        Jared.
        Mountain Green, Utah
        2003 CNG Cavalier

Comment

The new Questar guide indicated that it would open in January 2008 along with Bountiful / Woods Cross. So they are ahead of schedule.

http://www.questargas.com/FuelingSys...20brochure.pdf

Now just tell your friend that we just need one in Lehi and I-15 will be well covered.

Comment

Your information is confusing and wrong. The new station does carry flying J diesel yet is not a flying J store. It is owned by LW millers and is also texaco branded. The owner is Brent Miller who owns another cng station in Logan, Utah

Comment

According to the new Questar guide it is off Exit 362. Other than when it is open for business that's all I need to know

http://www.questargas.com/FuelingSys...20brochure.pdf

Comment

Questar told me yesterday, that the dispenser is in and should be installed early next week. (1/7). It should be up and running by the 18th. The station in Bountiful will be completed by the 10th. I have seen the dispenser at the Bountiful station...it is sweet. Hopefully it will be reliable.
                Jared.
                Mountain Green, Utah
                2003 CNG Cavalier

Comment

No changes at Brigham yet. Organge cones and no pumps.

Comment

Drove past the station today. There is a shrink-wrapped pump installed. Not in service yet, but getting close!

Comment

One pump installed with out the nozzle, not turned on. Second pump still MIA.

Comment

Anybody have an update on the Brigham City Station? Man, this station will be nice for my commute everyday.
                        Jared.
                        Mountain Green, Utah
                        2003 CNG Cavalier

Comment

I got word from Questar the other day. It sounds like they are having a few issues and are working to resolve them. A Questar representative said that he would post a message on cngchat.com when the station is fully operational. If I recall correctly, the grand opening is slated for early April.

I am anticipating this station as I put 2-5 thousand miles per month on my bi-fuel vehicle.

Comment

Thats what they said 4 1/2 months ago...
                            You can do anything except light a paper match, on a marshmellow, underwater!

R.I.P. Taylor and Chris

Comment

Hoses are attached (one yellow and one blue) and pump has lights turned on. Pressure gages are at zero. The point of sale system integration/software appears to be the last thing needed for a fully operational system. Might be online as early as next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X