No announcement yet.

St George station may be 24 hours soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St George station may be 24 hours soon.

Today (4/7/08), while I was filling at the Blvd Shell, I noticed techs installing a credit card reader on the cng pump. I'll post when I find out it is working.

Re: St George station may be 24 hours soon.

Yes, St George and JP's Clearfield are getting card readers for 24 hr access.

Comment

ABOUT TIME!!!

I just bought a 2000 GX, driving home from CA through Vegas, and the kind young man working in St George that night said that if i called him, he would go down and reopen for me to fill up. Very nice.

However!!!!

When will the Fillmore station be 24 hrs with a card reader? !!!!

BRAD there, said he would also open up for me after they closed at 10pm, FOR A $15 FEE, however when i called him, he did not answer, and did not return voicemail EVER, even the next day. I can understand not wanting to trapse down to the station at midnight to fill someone up with $4 worth of CNG, but if you say you will, then do it. If not, say so.. Besides, he was going to charge me the $15 extra to do it. If I'd have known he didn't want to, I would have gotten a room in Mesquite, and had a nice nights rest. As it was, I slept in my CAR!!!, waiting for the station to open at 6AM.. POOR POOR POOR.

I will try from now on to make it to Cedar City, then onto Springville.

Sidenote, Vegas Guys were awesome for me. My card wasn't working, and after a few hours of phone calls, at 10 at night, a gentleman came and opened up the pump for me.
      Thanks Jim

Oh ya. The code at the Barstow Station is "13"
      I waited for 45 minutes to see a safety video, that never started. Finally just started punching in codes. I'm glad it was only 13, and not 93!!..

Comment

Just filled in St. George last week. Card reader is installed but not up and working just yet. Gave one of our CNGchat 63 cent bumper stickers to a local guy filling his Crown Vic who promised to post here once it is operational.

Comment

Filled there today 4/25/08 and still NOT up and running 24/7

Comment

As of 5/12/08 card reader still NOT up and working Was told it will be soon?

Comment

The card reader at the St George Blvd Shell is now working. It takes visa/mc only.

Comment

That is great news

How reliable is the fill?

Comment

Working...
                X