Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Temecula Station- CNG

Downs Commercial Fueling will be opening an LNG/CNG station in Temecula,
    30 March 2009 or beginning of April 2009. Currently they will be using their own fueling card, with MC/Visa asap, believed to be less than 60 days.

This is great news for those who frequent the LA-San Diego route. and also the folks in the Temecula Valley that have been interested in CNG vehicles but had no local stations. This will fill a major Gap in the CNG infrastructure.

I have forwarded this site and cngprices to Patty of Downs to post their info.

Aloha,
    Jeff

Re: New Temecula Station- CNG

Great news.
    Please be sure to update CNGprices.com with the address and operating hours, etc. You can also send a private message (click on PM in the right sidebar) to Todd via the chatboard here. His screen name is, of course cngprices.

Comment

More info on the station (links) here:
      http://www.cngchat.com/forum/showthr...light=temecula
      BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Originally posted by John Mitton View Post
        Great news.
        Please be sure to update CNGprices.com with the address and operating hours, etc.
        Hi John,
        I provided all details to the person in charge at Downs energy. (Patty G.)
        She will be providing all information to cngprices.com and keeping me informed.
        I have been following this since I first saw that they were looking into funding for a station. (2005-6)

This is great news. Also, a station in Murietta is being planned.
        Aloha,
        Jeff

Comment

WooHoo!!! This fills a hole in the map.. If Murrieta gets a site, this valley will be in pretty good shape..

UPDATE~

I spoke with Patty at Downs and there shooting for April 15 as a realistic open date. The site will be 7/24 the MC / Visa access will have to wait for 60 days after this. The Downs card and or CFN cards will work from the get go. Patty will be sending out a press release in the next little bit.

Chris
          Last edited by SCChris; 03-19-2009, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Temecula Station- CNG to open in April

Here is an Email from Patty Gunn at Downs.

Chris

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Temecula CNG station expected to open in April 2009.
            We will be accepting Visa, Mastercard, WEX and Voyager for CNG as soon as possible.

We will not have cash payment available at this time.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions; I appreciated speaking with you.

Regards,

Patricia Gunn,
            Benefits and Safety Manager

Comment

I passed Email with Patty yesterday, and she felt that within the next week this station will be open to the public.. The date depends on the final inspection. Could be as early as Friday.. or Mid next week.

Hurah!!!!

Chris

Comment

This site is now open using Downs and CFN cards. Mainstream credit cards will be usable in 8 weeks or so, about July 1, 2009.

Here is the message recieved from Patty Gunn at Downs Energy.

PS Patty says that the CNG price is $1.72 per GGE not DGE as this is for LPG.

-----
                HI Christopher,
                The station is now open; cards are available across the street from the
                station. We expect to have the site accessible to credit cards in about
                8 weeks.

The CNG price is $1.72 DGE

Patricia Gunn,
                Benefits and Safety Manager
                (951) 256-8285 Direct
                (951) 271-0988 Cell
                (951) 737-8381 Fax
                [email protected]

-----

Chris
                Last edited by SCChris; 04-28-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

New Temecula Station- CNG

GREAT NEWS- TEMECULA STATION NOW OPEN!

Downs Energy is proud to announce the opening of their new CNG station located at 27985 Diaz Road in Temecula CA 92590.

The station is open to the public with the current CNG price of $1.72 GGE.

CNG fueling is currently available through a Downs Energy fueling card. To obtain a card simply go to the office across the street from the station and apply or go to www.downsenergy.com and complete a credit application. Bring the application to the office or send it ahead of time so your cards are ready when you arrive or have them mailed to your home. Temecula office hours are 10 am to 3 pm Monday through Friday; Corona office hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. You can reach a customer service representative by calling (951) 737-9866.

We hope to accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, WEX & Voyager) within the next 8 weeks.

Thank you to everyone who has inquired about the station - we are excited to offer CNG (and LNG) and bring cleaner air to Southern California!

If you have any questions please do not hestiate to contact me at (951) 256-8285 or by email at [email protected].

Comment

Patty I drove by yesterday thinking it was the grand opening. To quote Maxwell Smart, agent 86, "I missed it by that much", one day early. Oh well.

It's clean and the fill was fast. Do you have any idea when yoo'll be able to take MC / Visa / whatever else?

Thanks and congrats on the new station, It's a winner!!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X